First I made the Cupcake Dolls, now it is time to introduce the Ice Cream Sundae Dolls. I came up with this idea while making multiple cupcake dolls. I thought, wouldn’t ice cream be just as fun as cupcake dolls? If nothing else, they definitely look tasty!
Tip: If you are looking to make it scented try Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Scents.
– Approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn in a skin color.
(I used Hobby Lobby’s I love this Cotton! in Antique White)
– 1-2 colors of approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn for the dress (skirt, top).
– Approx. 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for frosting and cake hat.
– Approx 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for hair.
– small amount of embroidery thread for smile (black or red).
– (Optional) small amount of worsted weight yarn in red for cherry.
– Size G (4.0mm) Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
– Polyfil Stuffing
– 6mm eyes (or black yarn to make eyes)
– (Optional) Small beads for Sprinkles (I used the tube ones)
– (Optional) Sewing thread in matching color of frosting for sewing on the beads.
Stitches in this pattern:
Doll – 6 ½” tall when standing (without the hat)
Gauge: 6 sts x 6 rows = 1” x 1”
Gauge is less important in this type of project.
❤❤♡♡ Advanced Beginner
|ch(s) = Chain(s)
sp(s) = space(s)
st(s) = stitch(es)
sl st = Slip Stitch
sk = Skip
sc = Single Crochet
|hdc = Half Double Crochet
sc dec = Single Crochet Decrease
RS = Right Side
WS = Wrong Side
FO = Finish Off
|MC – Magic Circle|
You may purchase this pattern on Ravelry:
Enjoy 15% off all of March, just use the coupon code CrochetInMarch.
Don’t forget to share your projects on Ravelry or in the comments!
Or share on Instagram and tag #mycreativeblog.
Examples from Testers:
This design, written pattern, and images are a copyright of ©Heather Boyer. You may make and sell products from my patterns. I do ask that you include a link to the pattern with credit for the design. Please do not copy and/or repost this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not copy and/or re-publish photos as your own.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping MyCreativeBlog.com online.
Comments on this page are moderated before posting. This ensures that this blog does not get overrun by spam or inappropriate comments. Please allow up to 24 hours before you'll see your comment, as I approve them as soon as I can.
Beautiful and very creative
Thank you! 🙂
By The Ginger HookerA code ninja (web developer), photography enthusiast, the ginger hooker, and momma of two handsome, amazing boys. Live.Laugh.Love Read more