First I made the Cupcake Dolls, then I made the Ice Cream Sundae Dolls, now I would like to introduce the Ice Cream Cone Doll. This Ice Cream Cone Doll is a bit easier to work up than the Ice Cream Sundae Doll. Plus, I have included two different cone types. I have included a basic, easy one that uses simple sc which is great for a beginner! And if you are looking for a more challenging project, I have included the waffle cone which gives it a nice texture using fpsc and bpsc stitches. Whichever you choose, this pattern is sure to be a great one for all levels of crocheters!
Tip: If you are looking to make it scented try Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Scents.
– Approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn in a skin color.
(I used Hobby Lobby’s I love this Cotton! in Antique White)
– 1-2 colors of approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn for the dress (skirt, top).
– Approx. 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for the ice cream hat.
– Approx 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for hair.
– small amount of embroidery thread for smile (black or red).
– (Optional) small amount of worsted weight yarn in red for cherry.
– Size G (4.0mm) Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
– Polyfil Stuffing
– 6mm eyes (or black yarn to make eyes)
– (Optional) Small beads for Sprinkles (I used the tube ones)
– (Optional) Sewing thread in matching color of frosting for sewing on the beads.
Stitches in this pattern:
Doll – 6 ½” tall when standing (without the hat)
Gauge: 6 sts x 6 rows = 1” x 1”
Gauge is less important in this type of project.
❤♡♡♡ Beginner – Advanced Beginner
|ch(s) = Chain(s)
sp(s) = space(s)
st(s) = stitch(es)
sl st = Slip Stitch
sk = Skip
sc = Single Crochet
hdc = Half Double Crochet
|sc dec = Single Crochet Decrease
fpsc = Front-Post Single Crochet
bpsc = Back-Post Single Crochet
RS = Right Side
WS = Wrong Side
FO = Finish Off
|MC – Magic Circle|
Enjoy 15% off all of March, just use the coupon code CrochetInMarch.
Or get the entire Sweet Treats Doll Collection which includes the Cupcake Doll, the Ice Cream Sundae Doll, and the Ice Cream Cone Doll for $9 USD on Ravelry:
Examples from Testers:
This design, written pattern, and images are a copyright of ©Heather Boyer. You may make and sell products from my patterns. I do ask that you include a link to the pattern with credit for the design. Please do not copy and/or repost this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not copy and/or re-publish photos as your own.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping MyCreativeBlog.com online.