First I made the Cupcake Dolls, then I made the Ice Cream Sundae Dolls, now I would like to introduce the Ice Cream Cone Doll. This Ice Cream Cone Doll is a bit easier to work up than the Ice Cream Sundae Doll. Plus, I have included two different cone types. I have included a basic, easy one that uses simple sc which is great for a beginner! And if you are looking for a more challenging project, I have included the waffle cone which gives it a nice texture using fpsc and bpsc stitches. Whichever you choose, this pattern is sure to be a great one for all levels of crocheters!
Tip: If you are looking to make it scented try Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Scents.
– Approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn in a skin color.
(I used Hobby Lobby’s I love this Cotton! in Antique White)
– 1-2 colors of approx. 20-25 yds of worsted weight yarn for the dress (skirt, top).
– Approx. 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for the ice cream hat.
– Approx 10-15 yds of worsted weight yarn for hair.
– small amount of embroidery thread for smile (black or red).
– (Optional) small amount of worsted weight yarn in red for cherry.
– Size G (4.0mm) Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
– Polyfil Stuffing
– 6mm eyes (or black yarn to make eyes)
– (Optional) Small beads for Sprinkles (I used the tube ones)
– (Optional) Sewing thread in matching color of frosting for sewing on the beads.
Stitches in this pattern:
Doll – 6 ½” tall when standing (without the hat)
Gauge: 6 sts x 6 rows = 1” x 1”
Gauge is less important in this type of project.
❤♡♡♡ Beginner – Advanced Beginner
|ch(s) = Chain(s)
sp(s) = space(s)
st(s) = stitch(es)
sl st = Slip Stitch
sk = Skip
sc = Single Crochet
hdc = Half Double Crochet
|sc dec = Single Crochet Decrease
fpsc = Front-Post Single Crochet
bpsc = Back-Post Single Crochet
RS = Right Side
WS = Wrong Side
FO = Finish Off
|MC – Magic Circle|
You may purchase this pattern on Ravelry:
Or get the entire Sweet Treats Doll Collection which includes the Cupcake Doll, the Ice Cream Sundae Doll, and the Ice Cream Cone Doll for $9 USD on Ravelry:
Examples from Testers:
This design, written pattern, and images are a copyright of ©Heather Boyer. You may make and sell products from my patterns. I do ask that you include a link to the pattern with credit for the design. Please do not copy and/or repost this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not copy and/or re-publish photos as your own.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping MyCreativeBlog.com online.